- This event has passed.
INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY CELEBRATION IBADAN
March 7 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Global Theme; DigitALL: Innovation and technology for gender equality
Topic; Digital skills for sustainable business
The target number of female participants; 20
Location; The co-hub training room (Orita challenge, Ibadan)
Program goals and objectives
- To help empower women entrepreneurs to position themselves and their businesses better online.
- To bridge the digital gender gap that sees many young businesswomen functioning way below capacity
Program line up
- Arrival of beneficiaries and staff
- On-site registration
- Introduction of Kiitan Foundation and MAYEIN
- First session (45 minutes) – Digital Marketing Skills
- Second session (45 minutes) – Social media graphics designing
- To have successfully trained 20 participants in the areas of effective digital tools in terms of marketing to reach a wider customer base and to increase profitability
- To have successfully trained 29 participants on how to use design (tools) for posts and creative engagement for digital marketing.