We heavily kick against poverty, we welcome others that think this way too. You must value your community’s existence to want to support the eradication of poverty around you.
When we talk about poverty and how our communities deal with it we not only talk about financial setbacks but ‘poverty of the mind’. The poverty of the mindset would make you believe that the suffering and deteriorating of your community concerns you less, be encouraged to make that change today. Here are simple actions you can adopt from the comfort of your space.
- Clean your environment
- Protect children
- Protect vulnerable adults and the elderly
- Promote nonstop education
- Give back to your home and society
- Take care of yourself and your loved ones
- Encourage agility at home and outside your space
- Be kind to your neighbor regardless of proximity
- Mean well when you make decisions and ensure it would do good to mankind
- Be mindful of your actions and how it affects others
- Organise mini charity events and take the opportunity to sensitize attendees on the issue of poverty and kindness
- Give your skills and expertise to your community either by offering free or subsidized services or training to aspiring professionals
With these few points, we can kickstart a mini personal project in supporting our society in the fight against poverty.